This section provides a list of published papers by ISE partners.
- Chehlarova T, Yoshinov R, Kotseva M.,(2016). The steps for importing dynamic resources of 'Virtual Math Lab' study in ISE - poster International Conference Inspiring Science Education Athens 22 ' 24 April 2016.
- Chioccariello, A., Pastore, E. (2016), Exploring Science via Studying Building and Sharing Models Proceedings of the Inspiring Science Education Conference 2016. Pallini: Ellinogermaniki Agogi.
- Chioccariello, A., Pastore, E. (2016) Il progetto Inspiring Science Education: l'innovazione nella didattica della scienza ICT iTD Tecnologie Didattiche, Vol. 24, No. 2
- Crotty , Y., Lowry, M., Farren, M., & English, V. (2014). Peer based webinars to scaffold inquiry based narratives and eTools.Interactive Mobile Communication Technologies and Learning (IMCL), 2014 International Conference, (pp. 13-14).
- English, V., Crotty, Y. P., & Farren, M. A. (2015). The conversational framework and the ISE 'Basketball Shot' video analysis activity. Digital Education Review(28), 91-101.
- English, V., Crotty, Y., & Farren, M. (2016). The Basketball Shot: Building the Bridge Between Physics and Mathematics. Paper presented at the Conference Proceeding. New Perspectives in Scienze Education.
- English, V., Crotty, Y., & Farren, M. (2016). Using video to promote Inquiry-based Learning in science: the case of Logger Pro. Paper included in TD Tecnologie Didattiche, Vol 24, No 3 (2016).
- Lameras, P., Savin-Baden, M., Petridis, P., Dunwell, I., & Liarokapis, F. (2014). Fostering Science Teachers' Design for Inquiry-Based Learning by Using a Serious Game.The 8th International Conference on Interactive Mobile and Computer Aided Learning 2014 (IMCL2014), (pp. 13-14). Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Lazoudis, A., & Cherouvis, S. (Eds.). (2016). Proceedings of the Inspiring Science Education Conference 2016.Pallini: Ellinogermaniki Agogi.
- Maravi, J., & Quien, M., (2015). Metodika u fokusu tehnologije: digitalni scenariji istraivakog uenja. CARNet Users Conference.
- Mudrini Ribi, A. & Quien, M. (2014). Bottom-up to Top-down Approach of Integrating ICT in National School Curriculum in Croatia.LINQ 2014: Learning Innovations and Quality. Changing the Trajectory: Quality for Opening up Education, 127 ' 136.
- Rutten, N., van Joolingen, W. R., Haverkamp-Hermans, G. G., Bogner, F., Kretschmer, T., Stracke, C., Polymatidis, D. (2015).A narrative approach to studying the diversification of inquiry learning across instructional settings.International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology, (IJEDICT), Vol. 11(2), 184-228.
- Rutten, N. P. G. (2014) Teaching with simulations. thesis.
- Salmi H., Thuneberg H., & Vainikainen MP., Learning with dinosaurs: a study on motivation, cognitive reasoning, and making observations nbsp;International Journal of Science Education published by Routledge Taylor & Francis Group (2016)
- Salmi, H., Vainikainen, M-P. and Thuneberg, H. (2015).Mathematical thinking skills, self-concept and learning outcomes of 12-year-olds visiting a Mathematics Science Centre Exhibition in Latvia and Sweden JCOM 14(04), A03.
- Salmi H., Thuneberg H., & Vainikainen MP. (2016). How do engineering attitudes vary by gender and motivation? Attractiveness of outreach science exhibitions in four countries European Journal of Engineering Education.
- Salmi H., Kaasinen A., & Suomela L.. (2016) Teacher Professional Development in Outdoor and Open Learning Environments: A Research Based Model Creative Education, 7, 1392-1403.
- Salmi, H. (2014). The Science education strategy for Finland 2020. Publications of the Ministry of education 17:2014.
- Salmi, H. (2014). Science education 2020 - and beyond. Science Education Days, University of Zagreb.
- Sergis, S., & Sampson, D. (2016).Learning object recommendations for teachers based on elicited ICT competence profiles.IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies.
- Sergis, S., Zervas, P., & Sampson, D. (2014).A holistic approach for managing School ICT Competence Profiles towards supporting school ICT uptake.International Journal of Digital Literacy and Digital Competence (IJDLDC), Vol 5(4).
- Sergis, S., & Sampson, D. G. (2015).Enhancing Learning Object Recommendations for Teachers Using Adaptive Neighbor Selection.2015 IEEE 15th International Conference(pp. 391-393). Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT).
- Sergis S., Papageorgiou F., Zervas P. and Sampson D. An Educational Design-driven Representational Metadata Model for Lesson Plans In Proc. of the EDEN 2015 Open Classroom Conference, Athens, Greece, September 2015
- Trifonov R, Pavlova, G. (2016). Different Approach for Assessment of Student's Problem Solving Skills- poster International Conference Inspiring Science Education Athens 22 ' 24 April 2016.
- Vainikainen MP., Salmi H., & Thuneberg H. ). Situational Interest and Learning in a Science Center Mathematics Exhibition Journal of Research in STEM Education ISSN:2149-8504 Vol 1, No 1, July 2015, PP 15-29.
- Yoshinov, R., Kotseva, M.(2016) Elaborating on the 'Rosetta stone' demonstrator International Conference Inspiring Science Education Athens 22 ' 24 April 2016.
- Yoshinov, R., Kouzov, O., Pavlova, D.(2016). Reflection of ISE idea for linking school education and scientific research in the National Strategy for effective implementation of ICT in education and science in the Republic of Bulgaria International Conference Inspiring Science Education Athens 22 ' 24 April 2016.
- Yoshinov R., Arapi P, Christodoulakis S., & Kotseva M., Supporting Personalized Learning Experiences on top of Multimedia Digital Libraries INASE 2016, Riga, Latvia, May 28-30, 2016 published in International Journal of Education and Information Technologies, Pages: 152-158
- Yoshinov R. & Kotseva M., Vision for the engagement of the e-Facilitator in School in the Inspiring Science Education environment published in Serdica Journal of computing Volume 9, Number 3-4, 2015 ISSN 1312-6555 and was also presented at the conference in Bratislava 'Computing in Schools ' Past, Present Future' on December 7, 2016
- Zervas, P., Sotiriou, S., Tiemann, R., & Sampson, D. G. (2015).Assessing Problem Solving Competence Through Inquiry-Based Teaching in School Science Education.12th International Conference on Cognition and Exploratory Learning in Digital Age (CELDA 2015)(pp. 355-358).
- Zervas P.,Boulmanou E. and Sampson D., "Characterizing Digital Educational Tools for School STEM Education using Educational Metadata" Proceedings of the European Distance and E-Learning Network 2015 Open Classroom Conference Athens, 18-21 September, 2015
ISE partner UPRC have also contributed the following chapters to several books either already published or about to be published based on their work in ISE.
- Sergis, S., & Sampson, D. School Analytics: A Framework for Supporting Systemic School Leadership, in J. M. Spector, D. Ifenthaler, D. Sampson and P. Isaias (Eds.), "Competencies, Challenges and Changes in Teaching, Learning and Educational Leadership in the Digital Age",Springer, December 2015
- Sergis, S., & Sampson, D. Data Driven Decision Support For School Leadership: Analysis Of Systems, in Ronghuai Huang, Kinshuk, and Jon K. Price (Eds.), "ICT in education in global context: comparative reports of K-12 schools innovation", Springer, December 2015 [Submitted for Publication], December 2015
- Zervas P. and Sampson D., Supporting the assessment of problem solving competences through inquiry-based teaching in school science education: the Inspiring Science Education toolsin Ronghuai Huang, Nian-Shing Chen and Kinshuk (Eds.), "Authentic Learning through Advances in Technologies' Springer
- Sergis S., Papageorgiou E., Zervas P., Sampson D. and Pelliccione L., Evaluation of Lesson Plan Authoring Tools based on an Educational Design Representation Model for Lesson Plansin Ann Marcus-Quinn and Triona Hourigan (Eds.), Handbook for Digital Learning in K-12 Schools, Springer [Accepted for Publication - To be Published in 2016]
ISE partner University of Helsinki have also written the following related to their work in ISE.
- Salmi, H. & Thuneberg, H. (2016): Making the Invisible into Observable By Augmented Reality - Benefits in Informal Science Education Context. International Journal of Science Education, Autumn 2016. In Print.
ISE Country workshop - Belgium
ISE Exhibition stand presentation
ISE presentation at Scientix 2014
The Eratosthenes Experiment - Linq 2015
ISE - Exploring Inspiring Science Education - Lamprini Kolovou - Linq Conference 2015 Brussels
Inspiring Sciende Education - Introduction - Linq Conference 2015 - Sally Reynolds
Inspiring Sciende Education - LINQ 2015 - Linq Conference 2015 - Mathy Vanbuel
Implementation of the ISE project in Croatia
ISE Country workshop - Italy
ISE Country workshop - Italy
Developing Problem Solving Questions for ISE Scenarios