ISE Summer Academy 2015
This year's ISE Summer Academy took place on 12 - 17 July 2015 in Attica, Greece, following the successful programme in 2014.
Teachers had the opportunity to receive training on a unique collection of open digital educational resources, linking them with innovative pedagogical practices and customizing to suit local and cultural needs. The academy sessions also included advice on the selection and use of existing eLearning tools enabling teachers in their planning, implementing and sharing of pedagogical ideas and curriculum organization. Participants had the opportunity to create effective project scenarios to use in the classroom, as well as in multiple environments such as face-to-face, online and other technology mediated learning.
- Discover the COSMOS: From Telescopes to Accelerators
- INTERNATIONAL YEAR OF LIGHT SUMMERSCHOOL
- Connecting schools with high-tech research and entrepreneurship
- Form Geospatial Thinking to Teaching Geospatially
- Global Online Science Labs for Inquiry Learning at School
For more details on courses, application process and practical information visit theSummer Academy website
The ISE Summer Academy courses have beencertified by the EC's Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency and are officially registered on the EC's School Education Gateway Course Catalogue.